My birthday was this week and my husband surprised me with a cake and flowers. I guess if you forget a cake for a big birthday, you never forget again. He also got me a perfect card, for the "Birthday Queen." Today I worked on Jessica Sprague's class, "Stories in Hand." I'm looking forward to putting my binder together....I had one of the suggested binders, which was a good sign.
6 comments:
yay! glad you are up and running :)
have fun posting!
Good job. I wish I could get that far. I may have to have help with mine too. Mom
now that was easy.........wasn't it!!!!!!!
Hi Barb! Nice job on the Blog...you and Monica are ahead of me...maybe in 2009.
Happy Birthday from DownUnder....
Carole and Monica
Happy Birthday and welcome to Blogland!
I look forward to visiting.
Missy
Hey Barb. Just discovered your blog. Happy belated birthday to the queen!
Nancy W.
Post a Comment