Monday, January 12, 2009
One Little Word for 2009
Ali Edwards is my favorite scrapbook celebrity. I was lucky enough to meet her several years ago. She has a son with autism, as do I. I love that her focus in scrapbooking is the story and the pictures. Ali has a concept of choosing “one little word” to give yourself something to focus on throughout the year. I didn't really do this in prior years....well, I would think about a word, but didn't really focus on it past January. This year I'm trying to better follow the concept and really focus on my word. My word of the year for 2009 is ENJOY. I'm going to enjoy each day and each person I am with. I am going to live "in the joy" of every day and every moment. So, what will your word for 2009 be......what will your focus be in this new year?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Good words to hang on to Barb...thanks for sharing
Post a Comment