Thursday, April 16, 2009

A finish, a new recipe, & a family Easter pic


A wool rug to go with Ophelia's quilts....it's stitched with the wrong thread, but it's nice and it's DONE!

Went to a shower for my cousin's future wife, and Laura, his sister had made this dip. Well, once we started, it was hard to stop. Loved it so much and then had to make it for Easter(the next day) which explains why we were in the store at 11:30 on Easter Saturday to get pickles and Budding ham. I don't know the name, but it is like the dill pickle spears wrapped with ham and cream cheese.

8 oz cream cheese
8 oz sour cream
1 tbsp worchestire sauce
1 tsbp lemon juice
4 large dill pickles or 8 small ones (chopped)
3 packages Budding ham (chopped) (small pkgs)
Mix all together and serve with crackers...wheat thins are good.
I served it in my Grandma's bowl too.....love it!
And, when we were backing out of the driveway, I realized we hadn't taken a family Easter picture. It was kind of sad, as it's the first one without Chris home, but it kind of worked...guess I'm going to have to get a tripod, though Paul's arm does work.


1 comment:

Monica said...

the dip sounds great!