It's been like forever since I've had time to blog.....but yesterday was a day of progress. Not only did I work all day, I also.....
-made meatball stroganoff
-made a strawberry lemonade cheesecake(YUMMY)
-emptied the dishwasher
-emptied the trash
-did two loads of laundry
-finished my Americana line drawing for Quilter's Station
-finished stitching a small motif for a small shaker box for the Sailor's Huswife
-watched 3 episodes of "Rules of Engagement" and 1 episode of "Parks and Recreation"
Don't think we are going to continue to DVR "Parks and Recreation." Don't really like it that much. Wish there would have been a new episode of "The Big Bang Theory," as that is my FAVORITE geek sitcom. Love Sheldon and all of the Star Wars references.
This is two books from Carol Wingert and her creatologie kits that Mom and I finished this weekend. The one is a travel journal done in black, cream, and red. The other is a neat book with a great easy binding that uses fabulous papers. LOVE her style and her kits are great....learn lots of new things and just love blank books.
1 comment:
I'd say you had a thoroughly "Martha" day!!!
Post a Comment