- teaching baskets in Lee's Summit at Primitives of the Midwest
- cropping with friends
- contest at lss is FINALLY over, but that means sale is over too
- need to put away lots of purchases of late
- new bench on the front porch, complete with drink holding plant (Paul's description)
- caught up on Jon & Kate on the dvr
- YEAH!!!! America's Got Talent started last week...watched on Sat night with Mom & Paul
- Dayton road trip......pre-engineering camp for Caleb, scrapping & stitching for me with friends, air force museum for Paul
- Paul realizes that when with friends, sleep is secondary
- finished a great book, "Still Alice"
and finally.....why my mother isn't my friend on facebook (and she's not even on facebook), "I don't want her (me) to know what I'm doing all the time." I know my son (#1) will appreciate that.
No comments:
Post a Comment