Friday, November 30, 2012
Birthday Luck
My birthday was spent traveling back from Phoenix where I went with mom and we met Monica and Carole. Monica, Carole, and I took a class with Merry Cox, the Nouveau Palais Royale Sewing box. It is the first class from Merry that I completely finished before I got home! We worked on it a couple nights after the class, but I am so proud of it; must have been the great help from the girls and my birthday luck. We went to many quilt stores and scrapbook stores as well as Sedona. It was such a beautiful day.
Came home to a cake from my wonderful husband. Flowers, wine, and donuts from Chris. The wool bee things were made by the "oh so talented" Monica....truly special.
I am so lucky to have such good friends and family, made my birthday truly wonderful.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment