As we start the long journey home, I am filled with such gratefullness. I am thankful for the friends and family for their love and support, converters, advice, airport shuttle, and answers to all our questions and planning. I am thankful for Caleb for keeping the home fires burning and for Chris for the memorable Opera House show.
But I am especially grateful for Paul for all of his planning and for always wanting to go on this trip. It's been talked about jokingly for 25 years and I am glad we have done it. Yesterday, on Sept 11th, he arranged for us to renew our wedding vows with Fr Neville at St Patrick's Church in Sydney. It has been my joy to spend the last 25 years with him and I look forward to every day ahead with him.
2 comments:
Awwww! What an incredible ending to your trip. XOXO
Perfect. Just perfect for the best matched couple I know
Post a Comment