Thursday, December 23, 2010

Operation Tool Shed


Surprised Paul with his Christmas present....took 2 BIG elves to help and a lot of phone calls...if I texted, Chris said it would have been easier! But we did well and Paul was speechless. Now to get the drawer liner for the inside so the tools don't move and he can begin to play. (insert Tim Taylor "Tooltime" grunt)



(Thanks to my big son, Chris, I now know how to do this!)

4 comments:

Chris said...

Your son is sooooooo great!!! Engineering school is really paying off!!!!! And I hear he has grown up to be miiiiiighty cute! :-)

Monica said...

how nice that Paul will have a place for his tools....are you getting a matching one (maybe in pink) to hold all your scrapping tools?

Tina said...

I can't think of anyone more deserving of such a gift than Paul. Is there anyone more willing to help a friend in need? Don't buy drawer liner. I have some. P.S. Bet Caleb did the heavy lifting--since he is younger.

Heatherbell said...

Barb, I read your comment on my blog - thanks for reading :) Please remind me of your last name - it's driving me crazy. I recognize you well from Scrap Etc, but I can't remember your last name...I can't even blame that on "chemo brain"...that's just "heather brain"! My e-mail is hhb1974@hotmail.com