Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Mail from THE Tim Holtz!!!




Earlier in March, I won something on Tim Holtz's blog. I don't leave comments often, but was SOOO shocked to see my comment as a winner. I didn't say anything on here because I didn't want to jinx it and I figured I'd wait until I had a picture of the package. Fast forward to last week, I decided to email him since I hadn't received anything yet. I looked at my "sent" stuff and couldn't find the email to him that I had won. WHAT!!!! OH NO. So I quickly emailed him and apologized. He emailed me and said no problem.

Then, a couple days later, I get package in mail from Tim! How cool! As I open it, I laugh hysterically. You see, in February, right after CHA, mom and I were up watching Chris play volleyball and went to Hannah's in Antioch, IL. It was a snowy day and the scrapbook manager gave us 2 sets of stamps for coming out and for coming so far from home. One of the sets was Tim's and had a crown, so I jumped on that one. I gave mom and Hero Arts set...nice, but no Tim. So, back to Tim's package. As I open it, I was laughing because Tim sent me the SAME set that I had gotten from Hannah's. So it was karma and I was able to give it to mom. When I emailed Tim the story, he was happy I shared the story and the stamps.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

you NEVER emailed him!??!!? no wonder it was taking so long, lol

very cool prizes!!

Tina said...

Do you just do these things so you have something to blog? How soon before the USPS pixs are in a scrapbook?