Apparently I have had some scrapbooking in my blood for a while. Here are some pages from an old album. I like how I cut out the titles from construction paper and have labeled the pictures. I took the pictures OUT of the old magnetic photo albums. It was a lot of college and some miscellaneous things from when I was younger like these two pages. I did a summer working (though I think it was free) at The Gingerbread House which was a daycare where I grew up. Other photos were: sorority formals, coworkers at The Fox Theater, Myrtle Beach with my roommate Barb, my first roses from a guy named Dennis, and spring break at Walt Disney World with my mom and dad----the best trip.
Saturday, October 17, 2009
Wayback machine.....early scrapbooking
Apparently I have had some scrapbooking in my blood for a while. Here are some pages from an old album. I like how I cut out the titles from construction paper and have labeled the pictures. I took the pictures OUT of the old magnetic photo albums. It was a lot of college and some miscellaneous things from when I was younger like these two pages. I did a summer working (though I think it was free) at The Gingerbread House which was a daycare where I grew up. Other photos were: sorority formals, coworkers at The Fox Theater, Myrtle Beach with my roommate Barb, my first roses from a guy named Dennis, and spring break at Walt Disney World with my mom and dad----the best trip.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
those photos would be great in some of those mini books you have made in classes!
Post a Comment