A fast post with a couple things I finished lately. I do need to write these down in a book so I can report these for my "Celebrations" list with my friends. We celebrate finishes: needlework, quilting, scrapbooking, cardmaking, woolwork, you name it. And some months, we celebrate having made it through!
A Mickey Mouse acrylic book from the 2008 Scrap St Louis event....I put pictures of the boys together from our Disney World trip in 1997.
And this is a layout that I did for a Scrapper's Throwdown at the shop. I don't expect to win, but I'm glad to get a page done with new paper too.
2 comments:
Congrats Barb - on finishing the scrap st. louis book .. lol
And your way ahead of me, since all my books are empty. (I have photo organizational issues lol)
But I'm working on that too.
Sherry
good going Barb - love your mickey book!
Post a Comment