Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Tidbits from my desk

I'm trying to clean off my scrapbook table/desk and I found lots of scraps of paper. Not patterned paper, or card stock; hand-written notes from myself. When we've been scrapping or whenever I want to remember something that was said, I write it down. I guess I should write them down in a notebook, but since I usually only have scraps of paper with me, that is what they are. Here are some interesting quotes:

I really am living happily ever after.
I'm afraid my bon-bon days are over.
My middle name is fun & frivolity.....no, your middle name is Eugene.
It must be 8:00 o'clock...this bra has to come off.
That's all I care about, just gettin' this crap glued down.
Paul's a fireman....he puts out your fire.
Women should all have that look that makes them drop dead in their tracks.
Just use the word, we are all over 10.


I won't reveal my sources, but sure remember the moments.

1 comment:

Adventures with CAB said...

I recognize one perfectly.....hum..what time is it?