INSERT PHOTO HERE AFTER I TAKE PICTURES OFF CAMERA! OOPS!
Also went on Date night with Paul....saw band play in Kirkwood and then had great Mexican food (our favorite).
Our lives have been full of painting and grass cutting for Caleb, work and "honey-do jobs" for Paul, scrapping, laundry, work and fun for me. Chris is busy with work, public transportation, and getting in good with the sub shop "neighborhood thug" in Chicago. I also love summer so we can catch up on our dvr. We've gotten to over 40 hours available. We still have to watch the final episode of "ER". We've saved that for too long. And have an entire season of "The Good Wife" on there.
Need to get pictures off the camera and take some pics of what I've been creating. I've even stitched so far this summer. Life is good!
No comments:
Post a Comment