Thursday, August 28, 2014

First of seven plane rides

Flight to LAX was uneventful. Airport is totally crazy...Fred Segal, Hugo Boss, Michael Kors.....way different than the East Terminal in St Louis. We are not in Kansas anymore. Flight was delayed until 12:30 am. Should sleep well. Met two guys from Bowling Green, MO who are going to Cairns to work on the skylift over the rain forest. We told them to do good work because we ride it next week. Small world.

3 comments:

monica said...

Enjoy!

Nancy said...

I just got a call from Walt and he wanted to know if your information was going to come to him in an email. I sent him your link and told him to put it in Favorites. As I was talking to him I was going to your blog and there you two are. Glad your flight was good. Mom I sent it to Dad too.

Adventures with CAB said...

Ah memories.