Sunday, November 8, 2009

2nd coolest thing I've ever done!




For those of you who don't know any better, that IS NOT the real Gene Simmons standing next to me.....but I had to get a picture with this guy, and I wasn't the only one. As I told Paul, next to marrying him, this was the second coolest thing I'd ever done. The night was priceless and worth every penny. KISS played for 2 hours, which meant 2 hours of standing! Buckcherry opened up, not stand worthy. The confetti reigned down for "Rock 'n Roll All Night." The United Center was packed. We took 264 pictures, not all good, but some great. When the concert was over, I called Chris and made a huge mistake by saying the concert was "fabulous." Apparently that's the first time in KISS history that "fabulous" was used to describe their concert...according to Chris. But, in talking with my mom, she said that the "old guys" really know how to put on a concert. She's speaking from experience since she saw Rod Stewart.

2 comments:

Tina said...

Reiningers Rock!

Nancy said...

You know those "old guys" are all my age. Mom