Thursday, November 19, 2009

Ramblings.....

Why do you always need the dish that is in the clean dishwasher before you've emptied it....forcing you to empty it?
Why does your son have "no jeans that fit" the night before a dress out day at school?
Why does a certain grocery store not carry German chocolate?
Why do I never have "fresh" marshmallows for rice krispy treats? I know I never make them, but then why do I have rice krispies? And if I buy "fresh" marshmallows, why don't I use them right away?
Why does fountain Diet Dr Pepper taste so good?

The last item will be my saving grace as I go on a jean run tonight....say a prayer for me.

3 comments:

Mary Jo said...

Murphy's Law?
Who the heck is this Murphy anyway? (lol)
Can I add one? Why did my whole glass of water have to spill as I'm just finishing up dishes and ready to go upstairs to bed...finally!

Unknown said...

but tomorrow is scrapping!!!

Adventures with CAB said...

I think it's just because....because we are flying thru life!

Love my Thanksgiving banner!! I misplaced a whole (huge) stack of mail and just found it this AM....What a treat.

Off to see what else is lurking around ....that I haven't seen

CB