Friday, September 17, 2010

Friday list started Thursday night





Well....I did it. I finished a MAJOR item on my Friday list....in fact, it's been on my "list" for a long time, as Becky will attest to. I finished our wedding album!!! When we got married, our good friend's brother, Mark, took our wedding photos. He was a budding photographer, and he took 12 rolls of film. He did a fantastic job. Because we didn't have an official photographer, we never had a wedding album. I just had the pictures in a 3-up album. I decided to make an 8x8 album of the main photos. Here is the cover and a couple pages....and yes, I know we (especially Paul),look really young...it was 21 1/2 years ago!

2 comments:

Monica said...

congratulations on getting this done...I know you've planned it for a long time! Looks great!

Adventures with CAB said...

AH....so sweet....big congrats to you on the album and a wonderful guy to feature in it (along with you).